The Land and Water Boards of the Mackenzie Valley (LWBs) are pleased to announce the release of the following updated LWB guidance documents:
- Water Licence Application Forms (federal and non-federal areas)
- Application for Assignment of Licence (federal and non-federal areas)
- Land Use Permit Application Form
- Application for Assignment of Permit
- Storage Authorization Assignment Form
Of note, the application forms include a new requirement to identify the traditional place name for the project location. Otherwise, these updates are administrative in nature and form part of the LWBs’ ongoing efforts to improve consistency and clarity regarding LWB policies and processes. The revisions include updated references to current guidance documents, clarifications, and typographical corrections, which are summarized in the revision history tables provided in the Guides.